Welcome to i2 Designs

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog. I work very hard at the designs I create. Please respect my artistic originality. Everything you see is handmade by me. I create jewelry, baby items, apparel for women and children, and other fun accessories. Take a look at the many postings below and let me know if there is something I can make for you! I do accept custom orders so feel free to contact me with your request. Please submit orders with at least two weeks notice so I can be sure to have your items complete when needed.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009




Are you ready for the Hannah Montana concert?
A lucky birthday girl is receiving this outfit for her 7th birthday. I started with a plain tank and jean skirt and embellished my way to a party ready ensemble! I used purple Hannah Montana fabric on the tank and for the ruffles on the skirt. An oversized flower broach is darling on the tank. I have seen lots of flower broaches in the fall fashion ads. It is attached to a clip so it can be removed for washing or added to a sassy hairdo. I added lots of rhinestones to bling it up and a furry purple cheetah belt to finish off the look.
I apologize for the sideways photo at the top but I just can't figure out how to delete or even flip it! It looks perfect until it uploads into the blogger. This seems to happen randomly to me. I would love any advice on how to correct it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers