Welcome to i2 Designs

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog. I work very hard at the designs I create. Please respect my artistic originality. Everything you see is handmade by me. I create jewelry, baby items, apparel for women and children, and other fun accessories. Take a look at the many postings below and let me know if there is something I can make for you! I do accept custom orders so feel free to contact me with your request. Please submit orders with at least two weeks notice so I can be sure to have your items complete when needed.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lots of you have been asking if the tank top designs would be available for fall.
Good news! I now have long-sleeved shirts available for women and children! Any of the designs you see on the blog can be put onto a long-sleeved shirt or hoodie. I also have v-neck pull-over hoodies available in a variety of colors. I will be working this week on new Halloween creations as well as spirit shirts for all you Ray-Pec and MU lovers! Of course, I will be willing to create shirts for other schools as well. Let me know what colors you will be rooting for this football season!

If you will be requesting a custom item for the holiday season, submit your orders now! I have already received some of my holiday fabric and will be ready to start on holiday orders soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers